HDA Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to HDA. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the HDA system collects, and the ways in which HDA uses that personal information.
HDA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and any other information that you send to HDA.
- Using personal information HDA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you renewal notices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where HDA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, HDA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data HDA will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
HDA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. HDA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.