How to enter:
1. Click here to fill out entry form and submit photos
2. Maximum number of photographs: 3 per entry (please upload files less than 1MB)
3. Photographs should not include name, company name, or identification.
4. Photographs cannot include the names or identification of any commercial sources.
5. Photographs, entry forms or entry information will not be returned.
1. Entries must be submitted by midnight, December 14, 2015
2. Top three finalists will be notified by mail/and/or email in early January 2016
3. Finalists and all subcategory winners will be posted on www.hdanow.org
1. United States, it territories, and all countries in North America, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
2. Individuals 18 or older
3. Business and Non-Business Organizations
1. All tree entries will be judged for their applicability to the themes or categories listed above
2. No categories or themes will be judged, or selection influenced by sponsors. Use of their products in not required to win a category/theme. These companies are supporting design and talent, for these categories, and for our industry.
What does it cost to enter?
- It's FREE. Competitors pay a $35 registration fee online, but this fee will be refunded.
Winning entries, and designer's names, will be featured in 2016 in industry trade publications, posted on HDA related websites and social media sites, and may be used in advertising for future competitions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
©2015 Holiday & Decorative Association. All rights reserved, some restrictions may apply. Entries submitted without all requirements and those deemed ineligible will not be considered. By entering the Holiday and Decorative Association’s National Christmas Tree Competition, the entrants grant HDA permission to reproduce the materials and all information submitted in any magazine, book, promotional material, or online format. All images, ideas, materials, concepts and photos submitted for this competition will become the property of the Holiday and Decorative Association. No entry materials, documents, or photos will be returned. Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Holiday and Decorative Association, or Dallas Market Center are not eligible. Exhibitors, owners of companies which exhibit at Dallas Market Center, their employees, contractors, or family members are not eligible to enter. Entries in the National Christmas Tree Competition are subject to be published, copied, changed, adopted, or otherwise used at the discretion of the Holiday and Decorative Association and its members.