1. Entries must be submitted by midnight, December 14, 2015
2. Top three finalists will be notified by mail/and/or email in early January 2016
3. Finalists and all subcategory winners will be posted on www.hdanow.org
1. United States, it territories, and all countries in North America, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
2. Individuals 18 or older
3. Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Holiday and Decorative Association, or Dallas Market Center are not eligible. Exhibitors, owners of companies which exhibit at Dallas Market Center, their employees, contractors, or family members are not eligible to enter.
Entries must include all of the following:
1. Entry form filled out online, and digital camera images downloaded to www.christmastreedesign.com
2. Maximum number of photographs: 3 per entry.
3. Photographs should not include entrants´ name, company name, or identification.
4. Photographs cannot include the names or identification of any commercial sources.
5. Photographs, entry forms or entry information will not be returned.
1. All tree entries will be judged for their applicability to the themes or categories listed above
2. Tree may be any style, color or shape up to 12 feet tall. Entrants may use live or artificial trees.
3. Only one entry per person, and up to three entries per company, each must designed by different individuals.
4. Winning entries will be subject to verification of designer and their professional connection to the decorative industry. At HDA’s discretion.
5. Entries will be judged by digital photographs only
6. Entries submitted without all requirements and those deemed ineligible will not be considered.
7. By entering the Holiday and Decorative Association’s National Christmas Tree Competition, the entrants grant HDA permission to reproduce the materials and all information submitted in any magazine, book, promotional material, or online format. Entries can be used at the discretion of HDA and its members.
What does it cost to enter?
- It's FREE. Competitors pay a $35 registration fee online, but this fee will be refunded.
Winning entries, and designer's names, will be featured in 2016 in industry trade publications, posted on HDA related websites and social media sites, and may be used in advertising for future competitions.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org